Who was born on June 24 is elegant,
clever, they fish to live in prosperity and
surround themselves in comfort.
June 24 Birthday Horoscope
They are quite noble, stable, sensual, happy, they enjoy distractions and games, music, life in luxury and comforts. It should be added that for all of that, they are a serious person, clever, quite cunning and industrious. They particularly aim at various secret plans and projects.
They follow their own path with much perseverance, not listening to the warnings of others, and they do not always get things their way in the end. They enjoy ceremonies and official appearances.
They are elegant and gifted with a certain talent for acting. They are very impressed by the beauty of nature, often spending their time admiring beautiful landscapes, growing flowers or working in some area of fine arts of which they are a great proponent. They do not wish to exert themselves too much in life.
Although they can be very active and develop great initiative if need be, they prefer a carefree life. Their flaws is the fact they can be quite egoistical and jealous, without much care for giving favors to other people.
Their subtlety and cunning usually let them have their way in life. They wish to live in prosperity and comfort for all costs, which they often have to pay for highly – with moral concessions or ambition.
June 24th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on June 24 your zodiac sign is Cancer
Birthday Personality – June 24
character : moral, unyielding, clever, disrespectful, quick-tempered, nasty;
profession : sound engineer, astrophysicist, tiler;
colors : green, white, black;
stone : garnet;
animal : Tortoise;
plant : Weeping willow;
lucky numbers : 18,32,33,36,44,53
power lucky number : 25
Holidays and observances – June 24th
- St John’s Day and the second day of the Midsummer celebrations (although this is not the astronomical summer solstice, see June 20) (Roman Catholic Church, Northern Europe), and its related observances: Jaanipäev (Estonia), Jāņi (Latvia), Jónsmessa (Iceland), Midsummer Day (England), National Holiday (Quebec), Saint Jonas’ Festival or Joninės (Lithuania), Sânziene (western Carpathian Mountains of Romania)
- Feast of Raḥmat (Bahá’í Faith)
- Battle of Carabobo Day (Venezuela)
- Christian Feast Day: Nativity of St. John the Baptist, June 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Discovery Day, observed on the nearest Monday (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Inti Raymi, a winter solstice festival and a New Year in the Andes of the Southern Hemisphere (Sacsayhuamán)
- Earliest day on which Mother’s Day can fall, while June 30 is the latest; celebrated on the last Sunday in June. (Kenya)
- Bannockburn Day (Scotland)
- Day of the Caboclo (Amazonas State, Brazil)
Go to the next page and see most famous June 24 Birthdays