Who was born on July 1 is
a humble, good and hard-working
July 1 Birthday Horoscope
Although their mind is very active, their life ambitions are not great. It is a sensitive, often indecisive person, fond of travels and changes, with relatively modest preferences. Although they can be eloquent, they are quite fearful of demeanor. Their heart is filled with innate goodness. They are not aggressive at all – they even sometimes lack self-confidence, yet their life is abundant in good deeds.
They can achieve great things in a modest way, no pushing themselves before the crowd. They are like a low fertile mountain valley that bears impressive fruit while the surrounding tall mountains remain fruitless.
They enjoy order and neatness. They study law with passion and can become a skillful lawyer or a good detective. As a practical person, they can find their way in life.
They are diligent and frugal. It happens that they like money a little too much and spare no effort to gain it. As has been said, they are quite hard-working, but the results of that work will not be astounding. Still, despite everything, their patience and frugality will slowly let them realize their dreams. Luck might smile upon them especially in the second part pf their life.
Their life often goes in such a way that their brothers are not kind towards them, which put them at risk of misunderstandings. Being born todays gives only a slight chance at becoming famous. Still, a person born on this day will achieve more than what their humble but stable ambitions implied.
July 1th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on July 1 your zodiac sign is Cancer
Birthday Personality – July 1
character : clever, firm, inventive, base, merciless, sanguine;
profession : writer, biologist, administrator;
colors : brown, olive, yellowish;
stone : onyx;
animal : Bearded Collie;
plant : Hawthorn tree;
lucky numbers : 10,12,20,42,47,55
power lucky number : 24
Holidays and observances – July 1th
- Earliest day on which St Pauls Carnival can fall, while July 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Saturday in July. (Bristol)
- Republic Day (Ghana)
- Sir Seretse Khama Day (Botswana)
- July Morning tradition (Bulgaria)
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Burundi from Belgium in 1962.
- Madeira Day (Madeira)
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Rwanda from Belgium in 1962.
- International Tartan Day (Australia and New Zealand)
- Doctors’ Day (India)
- Canada Day (formerly Dominion Day, Canada)
- Blink 182 Day (International)
- Emancipation Day or Keti Koti (Suriname)
- Moving Day (Quebec)
- Christian Feast Day: Aaron (Syriac Christianity), Feast of the Most Precious Blood, Blessed Fray JunĂpero Serra, Julius and Aaron, Leontius of Autun, Servanus, July 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Emancipation Day (Netherlands Antilles)
- Republic Day, celebrates the independence of Somalia from Italy and the unification of British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland to form Somali Republic. (Somalia)
- Hong Kong SAR Establishment Day (Hong Kong)
- Memorial Day (Newfoundland and Labrador)
Go to the next page and see most famous July 1 Birthdays