Who was born on November 9 has unusually strong sympathies and antipathies.
November 9 Birthday Horoscope
They do not keep their opinions in secret and can immediately tell whether someone they meet is sympathetic or antipathetic to them. Always willing to help their friends – but their enemies should beware their sharp sarcasm and anger which can be relentless. Such a person hides powerful force, and their passions are exceptionally developed.
Thirsty for bizarre pleasures and unusual delights – they search for them relentlessly. Proud, cunning – they have a great gift for orientation. Marriage strongly influences them and is an important event in their life. In love, capable of sacrifice. The character of a woman born on this day is largely dependent on her mental and moral development.
When undeveloped – she refuses to give in to the limitations imposed by her gender, with her fierceness and tendency for exaggeration able to take their toll on her husband. She wishes to exert her will at all costs, caring little for the environment. She does not hesitate or linger… When she falls in love – she pays no attention to conventions of life.
Ibsen described such women well in his “Hedda Gabler”. People born today are in danger of having their life limited by various adversities. Be it due to their own mistakes or carelessness – they can be at risk of turmoil. Because their strength of will is significant and they wish to make a career, they often succeed in doing so.
November 9th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on November 9 your zodiac sign is Scorpio
Birthday Personality – November 9
character : sage, brisk, daring, supercilious, cowardly, severe;
profession : physician, violinist, caretaker;
colors : green, beige, scarlet;
stone : morganite;
animal : Puffer Fish;
plant : Dogwood tree;
lucky numbers : 1,3,13,36,38,55
power lucky number : 2
Holidays and observances – November 9th
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Cambodia from France in 1953.
- Schicksalstag (Germany)
- Christian feast day:Dedication of the Archbasilica of St. John Lateran, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Christian feast day: Margery Kempe (Church of England)
- Flag Day (Azerbaijan)
- Inventors’ Day (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Birthday of Muhammad Iqbal (Pakistan)
- Christian feast day: Vitonus
- Christian feast day: Martin Chemnitz (Lutheran)
- Christian feast day: Theodore of Amasea (Roman Catholic Church)
- Christian feast day: November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Day of the Skulls or Dia de los ñatitas (Bolivia)
- Christian feast day: Benignus of Armagh
- World Freedom Day (United States)
November 9 Famous Birthdays. Who was born the same day as you ?
Go to the next page and see most famous November 9 Birthdays