Who was born on May 8 is characterized by
an innate sense of humor and
May 8 Birthday Horoscope
They are quite a gullible person, accepting everything indiscriminately. Although they strive for wealth on their won, they will gladly gift something to a poor individual. They show rather diverse interests and sympathies. They have philanthropic disposition and gladly support charity events.
It should be emphasized that they are generally rather conservative and, despite all their kindness and honesty, they often express stubbornness, persistence and intransigence towards other views.
Their feeling of self-confidence never leaves them. They are an optimist. They are characterized by a certain sense of humor and easily see the funny side of every person. Their greatest vice is their unusual tendency for opposing others. They are ready to stand against people for the tiniest of reasons. Whenever they are excited, they pay no heed to any intellectual or moral consideration.
Persuasion drives them even more ferocious. It is best to leave them alone and wait their anger out. What threatens them. They wish to show their greatness to others, rule and exercise their power – and because of it, they run the risk of being opposed. They are wrathful, irritable, unyielding in disputes – so they should beware starting arguments, and especially any fights – for they are in danger of getting wounded in one.
Their organism is healthy and strong. The most common ailments they can run across include flu, hoarseness, runny nose or sore throat. They should not get excessive in eating and drinking – so they stay safe from apoplexy.
May 8th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on May 8 your zodiac sign is Taurus
Birthday Personality – May 8
character : gifted, talented, realistic, malevolent, immoderate, sloppy;
profession : cashier, turner, locksmith;
colors : gold, beige, orange;
stone : jasper;
animal : Penguin;
plant : Thyme;
lucky numbers : 8,14,20,33,44,55
power lucky number : 21
Holidays and observances – May 8th
- Earliest day on which State Flag and State Emblem Day can fall, while May 14 is the latest; celebrated on the second Sunday of May. (Belarus)
- White Lotus Day (Theosophy)
- Victory in Europe Day (Europe)
- Truman Day (Missouri)
- Christian Feast Day: Agathius, Apparition of Saint Michael, Arsenius the Great (Eastern Orthodox Church), Desideratus, Catherine de Saint-Augustin, Julian of Norwich (Anglican, Lutheran), Peter of Tarentaise, May 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Parents’ Day (South Korea)
- World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day (International)
- Earliest day on which World Fair Trade Day can fall, while May 14 is the latest; celebrated on the second Sunday of May. (International)
- Earliest day on which Mother’s Day can fall, while May 14 is the latest; celebrated on the second Sunday of May. (United States and others)
- Miguel Hidalgo’s birthday (Mexico)
- Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives during the Second World War, continues to May 9 (International)
- Earliest day on which Father’s Day can fall, while May 14 is the latest; celebrated on the second Sunday of May. (Romania)
Go to the next page and see most famous May 8 Birthdays