Who was born on May 29 does not have
particularly pleasant life at home.
They should look for comfort in art
May 29 Birthday Horoscope
They enjoy hunting, travels, all kinds of adventures and entertainment. Their mental abilities are prominent, and their interests – numerous. They are a subtle person with a love for literature and art. At the same times, the show practical abilities, especially when it comes to trade, which makes them an excellent potential broker, merchant, financier. They also demonstrate military abilities.
Vigilant, clever, their demeanor is changing – which might transform into anger or irritability, as well as nervous restlessness. They can be a faithful, good friend with lots of common sense and innate nobility, very attached in love.
They become patient, reserved, attached to the family life and gladly performing duties. They are not too happy in marriage – for they are bothered by its misunderstandings and fights. The illnesses associated with this birthday include ailments of lungs, blood, nervousness and hand conditions. What threatens them.
They are too self-confident, which causes misunderstandings and disputes, they might even bring a disaster onto themselves. A woman born on this day is pretty, emotional, noble – but she often neglects her household responsibilities. She is interested in fine arts, especially music and painting, as well as social life.
May 29th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on May 29 your zodiac sign is Gemini
Birthday Personality – May 29
character : smart, polite, prudent, contemptuous, capricious, quick-tempered;
profession : journalist, tailor, engineer;
colors : silver, white, violet;
stone : diopside;
animal : Cow;
plant : Foxglove;
lucky numbers : 2,27,39,43,50,59
power lucky number : 1
Holidays and observances – May 29th
- Earliest day on which Feast of the Sacred Heart can fall, while July 2 is the latest; celebrated 19 days after Pentecost. (Catholic Church)
- Statehood Day (Rhode Island and Wisconsin)
- Ascension of Bahá’u’lláh (Bahá’í Faith)
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers (International)
- Democracy Day (Nigeria)
- Christian Feast Day: Bona of Pisa, Maximin of Trier, Pope Alexander of Alexandria (Eastern Orthodox Church), Theodosia of Constantinople (Eastern Orthodox Church), May 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Oak Apple Day (England)
Go to the next page and see most famous May 29 Birthdays