Who was born on May 14 can wrongly manage their abilities.
May 14 Birthday Horoscope
Their character shows rather contrastive traits. Although they are a patient worker and generally with quite calm demeanor – they can also be ruthless and selfish. They try to live up to the requirements set out by others – but they will most often misguide their abilities anyway.
The flaws associated with this birthday include, most of all, quite a harsh character – such a person is occasionally unstable and weak in their actions. What threatens them. They are too gullible towards people and misplace their trust.
Thus, it will be abused. What should they strive for. Most of all, to take control of their sensuality – they should especially hold back their imagination. When they overcome their passions, they become righteous, faithful and capable of great deeds. At this point, they express an unusual mental prowess, follow the spirit of time and commonly use new discoveries and inventions in social life.
They can also achieve an unusual level of development and display an original talent. They should not forget that the greatest conquest of all is taking control of oneself. Who was born today should occasionally spend some time in solitude which is the source of their inner power.
When it comes to more important decisions – they should make them when alone, otherwise they might fall under the influence of the environment they are very susceptible to.
May 14th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on May 14 your zodiac sign is Taurus
Birthday Personality – May 14
character : responsible, easy, selfless, prying, violent, cruel;
profession : nurse, journalist, teacher;
colors : green, gray, golden;
stone : alexandrite;
animal : Chinchilla;
plant : Celosia;
lucky numbers : 3,16,18,41,48,57
power lucky number : 3
Holidays and observances – May 14th
- Hastings Banda’s Birthday (Malawi)
- Christian Feast Day: Engelmund of Velsen, Matthias the Apostle (Roman Catholic Church), Michael Garicoïts, Mo Chutu of Lismore (Roman Catholic Church), Victor and Corona, May 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The first day of Izumo-taisha Shrine Grand Festival. (Izumo-taisha)
- Earliest day on which the first day of Sanja Matsuri can fall, while May 20 is the latest; celebrated on the third weekend of May. (SensĹ-ji, Tokyo)
- National Unification Day (Liberia)
Go to the next page and see most famous May 14 Birthdays