Who was born on May 1 is frugal,
a good organizer, with a good head for
May 1 Birthday Horoscope
Sociable, canny, generally quite sympathetic – they are richly gifted by nature and have significant innate abilities. They are a benevolent individual, often enthusiastic and with artistic talents. They are generally likes for their sympathetic and sociable demeanor. They are especially lively and talkative in the evenings. They enjoy the company of the opposite sex.
Morally, they are rather positive, and express perseverance, will that gets stronger as they age, kindness and politeness which disappears completely when they get angered. Then, they can become very malicious and fierce.
They can give themselves whole to listening, concentrate on their work and keep silent when the situation demands it. Their ideals are not too sublime, but not overly down-to-earth, either.
They excel particularly in practical and organizational tasks, which is evident in business related to land, real estate, buildings, as well as politics. They can implement their projects with much practicality and construction ability.
Their demeanor is quite matrimonial, attached to their family. They like children and would like to have as many of them as they can. They are truly frugal – which can, however, turn into parsimony. It should be added that they are righteous of temperament and noble of feelings.
Thanks to the popularity they often enjoy, and the recognition their deeds are met with – they can easily be elevated to a good position in life, even attain some honors or awards. Who was born today will triumph over their enemies through their great self-confidence. They will owe their career to their exceptional cunning and perspicacity in business. If born poor – they will be met with an opportunity to gain wealth and recognition. If born rich – they can also attain general respect due to their subtlety and distinction. One way or another, effort will bring them ascension, or at least a good life situation.
May 1th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on May 1 your zodiac sign is Taurus
Birthday Personality – May 1
character : generous, inventive, frank, insufferable, excitable, jumpy;
profession : principal, farmer, watchmaker;
colors : brown, gold, emerald;
stone : spinel;
animal : Tiger;
plant : Boston ivy;
lucky numbers : 2,5,9,16,20,44
power lucky number : 23
Holidays and observances – May 1th
- Earliest day on which Mother\’s Day can fall, while May 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Sunday in May. (Hong Kong, Hungary, Lithuania, Mozambique, Portugal, Spain, Romania)
- International Sunflower Guerrilla Gardening Day (guerilla gardeners)
- Lei Day (Hawaii)
- Constitution Day (Latvia)
- Festival in honor of Bona Dea (Roman Empire)
- Earliest day on which Mother\’s Day can fall, while May 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday in May. (Samoa)
- Earliest day on which World Asthma Day can fall, while May 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Tuesday in May. (International)
- Christian Feast Day: Augustin Schoeffer, Andeolus, Brioc, James the Less, Memorial of Saint Joseph the Worker (Roman Catholic optional feast), Marcouf, Philip the Apostle, Sigismund of Burgundy, Walpurga (canonization), May 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Earliest day on which National Day of Prayer can fall, while May 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Thursday in May. (United States)
- Commemoration of the states of Maharashtra and Gujarat following the foundation of Samyukta Maharashtra Samiti (India): Gujarat Day, Maharashtra Day
- Constitution Day (Marshall Islands)
- May Day (beginning of Summer) observances in the Northern hemisphere (see April 30): Beltane (Ireland, Scotland, Isle of Man, Celtic Neopagans and Wiccans in the Northern hemisphere), Earliest day on which Beltane can fall, while May 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday in May. (Ireland, Scotland), Walpurgis Night, celebrated before dawn (Central and Northern Europe)
- International Workers\’ Day or Labour Day (International), and its related observances: EuroMayDay (Western Europe), Law Day, U.S.A., formerly intended to counterbalance the celebration of Labour Day. (United States), Loyalty Day, formerly intended to counterbalance the celebration of Labour Day. (United States)
Go to the next page and see most famous May 1 Birthdays