Who was born on June 15 might get disappointed in their friends.
June 15 Birthday Horoscope
They are a proponent of ideals, a pioneer of humanity’s progress. They are hard-working and withdrawn of nature. Their happiness is all about their inner and mental development. They have excellent memory and are a living repository of information they have gathered in their life and during their studies.
They study gladly and easily, they crave knowledge, and their interests are extensive, albeit quite varied.
As per their lively and multi-layered temperament – they often indulge themselves in several professions at once. It also happens that they often change their job. They make the best career as a mental worker – optionally a journalist.
They can also be an excellent trader, clerk, lawyer, teacher, secretary, interpreter, agent, mediator, etc. They have many friends, yet they are hardly ever honest and truly devoted.
So they are in for misunderstandings with them that might cost them material losses. Their enemies – although not too numerous – will show great persistence and ferocity, as well as ability to harm. It often turns out that they also have enemies among the opposite sex.
However, their malice and accusations cannot harm them for good or cause a more significant loss. A woman born on this day is into two marriages or relationships.
June 15th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on June 15 your zodiac sign is Gemini
Birthday Personality – June 15
character : forbearing, brave, prudent, brutal, biased, insolent;
profession : gravedigger, lecturer, sailor;
colors : red, silver, crimson;
stone : red beryl;
animal : Killer Whale;
plant : Magnolia tree;
lucky numbers : 10,28,31,37,45,53
power lucky number : 3
Holidays and observances – June 15th
- The first day of the month of Harh. (Sikhism)
- Cagayan de Oro Charter Day (Cagayan de Oro City)
- Christian Feast Day: Augustine of Hippo (Eastern Orthodox Church), Edburga of Winchester, Evelyn Underhill (Church of England and the The Episcopal Church), Germaine Cousin, Maria Micaela of the Blessed Sacrament, Vitus, Modestus and Crescentia, June 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Global Wind Day (international)
- Statehood Day (Arkansas)
- Day of Valdemar and Reunion day (Flag Day) (Denmark)
- National Salvation Day (Azerbaijan)
- Arbor Day (Costa Rica)
- Mangaia Gospel Day (Mangaia)
- Earliest day on which Father’s Day can fall, while June 21 is the latest; celebrated on the third Sunday in June. (United States, Canada)
Go to the next page and see most famous June 15 Birthdays