Who was born on June 14 is happy,
capricious, nervous – pleasant
in a company.
June 14 Birthday Horoscope
Friendship plays a big part in their life: they usually have faithful friends. Their demeanor is social and nature – jovial. Although they often pursue entertainment and pleasure, they are not an egoist. They feel most happy in a merry company.
They strive for development and subtlety, and their demeanor is unusually sensitive. Their great nervousness and dual mental nature make them prone to periodical depression, states of terror or gloom.
These mental traits make women uncontrollable, nervous and even at risk of hysteria. Men, in more severe cases, are at risk of neurasthenia. Who was born today is noble of nature, which shows in their words and deeds.
They can very efficiently convince others about the validity of their opinion. Although they enjoy commanding others – they do not show arrogance or tyranny while doing so. Still, they have a tendency for extremes and quirks.
They should beware imagined dangers and illnesses which they might always be at risk of due to their unusual sensitivity, worrying and strong imagination. At that point, they needlessly worry and torment themselves – only to find that all the tragedies were in their own head! They fall under a strong influence of their spouse.
They enjoy gambling in life and do not shy away from games. However, they find disappointment in love, and the greatest pain and misery awaits them in relation to the opposite sex. It should generally be concluded that it is a sympathetic person will reap the fruit of their work and effort.
June 14th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on June 14 your zodiac sign is Gemini
Birthday Personality – June 14
character : eventempered, inventive, level-headed, biased, uncouth, meticulous;
profession : farmer, maid, obstetrician;
colors : beige, orange, navy blue;
stone : malachite;
animal : Tarsier;
plant : Sycamore tree;
lucky numbers : 5,6,25,26,42,47
power lucky number : 35
Holidays and observances – June 14th
- Women’s Day (Iraq)
- World Blood Donor Day (International observance)
- Christian Feast Day: Basil the Great, Doctor, Bishop of Caesaria, Cappadocia, CE 379 (commemoration, Anglicanism), Cappadocian saints (Basil the Great, Gregory of Nazianzus, Gregory of Nyssa, Macrina) (Lutheran), Elisha (Roman Catholic and Lutheran), Methodios I of Constantinople, Richard Baxter (Church of England), Gilbert Keith Chesterton (The Episcopal Church), June 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Flag Day (United States)
- Mourning and Commemoration Day or LeinapĂ¤ev (Estonia)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands)
- Mourning and Hope Day in Lithuania.
Go to the next page and see most famous June 14 Birthdays