Who was born on July 9 has strong
nerves, is industrious and willing to
July 9 Birthday Horoscope
They are an aware person with a clearly indicated sense of duty. Idealistic of demeanor, they can be humorous and have a significant sense for arts. However, they are quite slow at work. Noble and social, they influence their surroundings and have many friends in their youth already.
They enjoy scientific studies, travels, discoveries – and their life usually allows them to travel a lot.
They have strong nerves and character. Their energy and practical skills allows them to play a prominent role in the society they belong to. They wish to resolve all issues that concern them, penetrate everything that is unclear and solve social matters, often by standing up against the commonly accepted views or beliefs. They wish for many things, but most of all to be a social reformer.
They can become a factor for development and a source of information for many people. What threatens them? They are at risk of dangers lurking in the water, ones they should beware. What should they strive for.
Who was born today in overly sensitive, which only grows stronger as they age. They experience everything around them acutely, and an unpleasant environment can put them through torment. Thus, they should strive to develop a certain emotional egoism which they could later use for defense against other’s aggression. If they fail to do so, their unusual sensitivity might put them at risk of losses.
July 9th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on July 9 your zodiac sign is Cancer
Birthday Personality – July 9
character : lively, kind, subtle, extravagant, envious, disrespectful;
profession : composer, lawyer, baker;
colors : black, brown, red;
stone : garnet;
animal : Aye Aye;
plant : Dogwood tree;
lucky numbers : 3,11,17,21,22,30
power lucky number : 25
Holidays and observances – July 9th
- Constitution Day (Australia)
- Stephen Langton, Archbishop of Canterbury, CE 1228 (commemoration, Anglicanism)
- Independence Day, celebrates the declaration of independence of the United Provinces of South America by the Congress of Tucumán in 1816. (Argentina)
- Caprotinia (Roman Empire)
- Nunavut Day (Nunavut)
- Constitutionalist Revolution Day (São Paulo)
- Christian Feast Day: Agilulfus of Cologne, Everilda, Bl Marija Petković, Martyr Saints of China, Martyrs of Gorkum, Our Lady of Peace, Octave of the Visitation, Veronica Giuliani, July 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Independence Day (South Sudan)
- Martyrdom of the Báb (Bahá’í Faith)
- Constitution Day (Palau)
Go to the next page and see most famous July 9 Birthdays