Who was born on August 1 is kind, generous, able to be a noble ruler.
August 1 Birthday Horoscope
They wish to be the center of their surroundings and attract everyone’s attention, which only grows stronger with age. With time, they also become an instigator of some activity or expansion in life, showing organizational abilities.
Benevolent, honest, generous, always striving for independence – they show a significant strength of character, perseverance, stability, as well as self-control.
They express significant abilities to govern others, which easily grants them leading position in life, ones of a chairperson, director or president. Full of tact and kindness. They are a noble ruler in their respective sphere of life. There, they are valued and respected by all.
If their moral value and merit were not recognized at all – they would feel very unhappy.They often go on long voyages on their own. It should be added that they are also proud, ambitious, somewhat vain and arrogant.
They stand out thanks to their good taste, fond of luxury and glamor. No matter in what sphere they come into this world – they will be successful in their given environment.
Who was born on this day usually achieves honor in life, they acquire a fortune and make a career. And yet, they often spend too much time showing off their greatness and splendor, fond of empty performances – which might eventually make them dependent on their life conditions, as well as on their surroundings.
For their flaws include their pride, egoism and an unpleasant, sour character. They show too much pride, and if they are an intellectual individual – it might take the form of snobbism and an unneeded longing for ostentation. What threatens them? Disasters in life – their influence on others might eventually turn out to be rather negative. The best marriage for them is one with people born from March 20 to April 21 and from November 22 to December 23.
August 1th – zodiac sign
If your birthday is on August 1 your zodiac sign is Leo
Birthday Personality – August 1
character : industrious, loyal, sensible, suspicious, fearful, oversensitive;
profession : plasterer, doctor, tram driver;
colors : silver, red, claret;
stone : lapis;
animal : Hippopotamus;
plant : Virginia creeper vine;
lucky numbers : 10,17,18,33,38,59
power lucky number : 35
Holidays and observances – August 1th
- Liberation of Haile Selassie I from slavery. (Rastafari movement)
- Yorkshire Day (Yorkshire, England)
- Earliest day on which Kadooment Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August (Barbados)
- Christian Feast Day: Abgar V of Edessa (Syrian Church), Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, Ăthelwold of Winchester, Eusebius of Vercelli, Exuperius of Bayeux, Felix of Girona, Peter Apostle in Chains, The Holy Maccabees, August 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Azerbaijani Language and Alphabet Day (Azerbaijan)
- Earliest day on which Labor Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August (Samoa)
- Statehood Day (Colorado)
- World Scout Scarf Day (International)
- Armed Forces Day or Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Liberation Army (People’s Republic of China)
- Procession of the Cross and the beginning of Dormition Fast (Eastern Orthodoxy)
- Official Birthday and Coronation Day of the King of Tonga (Tonga)
- Celebration of the Slavery Abolition Act 1833 which ended the slavery in the British Empire, generally celebrated as a part of Carnival, as the Caribbean Carnival takes place at this time (British West Indies): Earliest day on which Caribana celebration can fall, celebrated on the first Weekend of August. (Toronto), Earliest day on which Emancipation Day can fall, celebrated on the first Monday of August. (Anguilla, the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands), Emancipation Day (Barbados, Bermuda, Guyana, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago)
- Earliest day on which Farmer’s Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August. (Zambia)
- Earliest day on which International Friendship Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Sunday of August.
- Earliest day on which Civic Holiday can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August. (Canada)
- Earliest day on which Commerce Day, or FrĂdagur verslunarmanna, can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August. (Iceland)
- Feast of Kamál (Perfection); First day of the eighth month of the Bahá’í calendar. (Bahá’í Faith)
- The beginning of autumn observances in the Northern hemisphere and spring observances in the Southern hemisphere (Neopagan Wheel of the Year): Lughnasadh in the Northern hemisphere, Imbolc in the Southern hemisphere; traditionally begins on the eve of August 1. (Gaels, Ireland, Scotland, Neopagans), Lammas (England, Scotland, Neopagans), Pachamama Raymi (Pachamama Day or Mother Eearth Day).
- National Day, commemorates Switzerland becoming a single unit in 1291.
- National Day, celebrates the independence of Benin from France in 1960.
- Earliest day on which International Forgiveness Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Sunday of August.
- Earliest day on which August Bank Holiday can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Monday of August. (Ireland)
- The first day of Carnaval del Pueblo (Burgess Park, London, England)
- Earliest day on which International Beer Day can fall, while August 7 is the latest; celebrated on the first Friday of August.
- Armed Forces Day (Lebanon)
Go to the next page and see most famous August 1 Birthdays